Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought everyone would enjoy my misfortune. Yesterday was a great day for riding here in Tulsa so I go to meet a friend with an R6 at a convenience store, as I pull up on my shiny new RR I notice two hotties coming out so naturally I pull right up to the front door rev the engine a bit and goto set my right foot down and my left foot to my kick stand some sorry A** leaked some slick rihtg where I was stopping and as you all can guess I went straight down and did this totally uncool Austin Power kung foo roll into the car beside me :arrow: LOSER :Loser: I was not hurt and the only damage was rear wiew mirror and turn signal and my PRIDE!!! Th worst part is the two hotties had about five more friends still in the store and were coming out as I was lifting my bike back up. I sat there for fifteen minutes with my helmet on and visor down waiting for my friend. Fell free to bash away!

V

·
0 Posts
BUAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats a great story! You poor guy. Did you learn a lesson from it?? ;-)

C

·
0 Posts
:bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap: :bitchslap:
That is too funny!! I can just picture it now.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I recently read a forum from a new rider asking about how people wreck. Watch where you stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

C

·
0 Posts
I thought you were going to post a pic or something of your new bike. That story is great though.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hey you should have went for a sympathy hug. Maybe got a number for insurance reason since they witnessed it. You got to think man :!: :bitchslap:

V

·
0 Posts
Hey you should have went for a sympathy hug. Maybe got a number for insurance reason since they witnessed it. You got to think man
Good idea!

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Yeah, that's gotta be worth some sympathy points. You should have played that one out.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I'm not lauging at the fact that you dropped your bike, because I think it sucks when anybody drops them, but the part where you said you did an Austin Powers kung foo roll was classic! That part was hilarious :lol2:

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was the most "lifestyles of the stupid and uncoordinated" moment in my entire life all i could do is one hop on my right foot and pullup once I realized it was going down my decisions were to fall ontop of it or tuck-n-roll I chose the latter. And should I also mention that Im still wearing my yellow helmet and jacet that looked bada** on my yellow jixxer, not so cool on my red and black rr. :oops:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Sorry about the bike man...but if it makes you feel better, you totally made my day. Your description of the event was so funny. I think my office mate beleives I am smoking crack or something because I couldn't stop laughing! Thanks for sharing :D !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts