Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just installed my Leo Vince so I took her out and snapped a few shots. Sticks out a bit but I guess thats normal. Next mods are flushmounts and framesliders.

I'm going to try to get a video up this weekend.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Nice job on the install How does that pipe sound?

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
nice Leo Vince install. the pipe kinda sticks out. ive seen some other pics....that dont stick out as far. hmmm....maybe theres different models!! its a nice pipe either way.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Whoa. That Leo sticks out more than any other Leo install I've ever seen. You mount wanna do some adjustments to the mountring brackets or whatever it maybe. Nonetheless good choice on a pipe.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
looks good.

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Sweet pipe but you sure that shite is set up right? that's out pretty far!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll try to push the canister in more because I know for sure the piping portion is correct because the bolt holes align with the boltholes on the bike. Anyone else have an 05 w/ this same pipe? I want to see if I installed it wrong.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
LaWNMoWER said:
I think most 05's aftermarket pipes stick out that far.
Not mine:

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Looks nice. How's the sound?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks clean. And yes it sounds really good. Deep in the lower rpms then starts to scream.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
looks like a quality pipe. but damn man every time i see that arata i freakin' want one. i gotta stop dreamin' though.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Hardly anyone with a 600RR period has a Leo Vince which is fine by me. They can have the Yoshi's and Jardine's all they want.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts