Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on tuesday night on my way to my girlfriends house some douchebag drove into me.I was sitting at the robot waiting for green and I saw his car just standing in the slipway on the other side of the road I was going to cross.Light turns green,went over the intersection(him still standing in slipway)as I get to the point where I'm passing him he turns right and hits me on my left hand side.
I go flying over his car hitting the raod skiing to a stand still.
Had all my gear on(always wear all the gear)

Anyway my hip and left leg is a bit bruesed and sore,otherwise fine.
My bike on the other hand...
Be save out there guys. ltr

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Ack sorry to hear that mate. Glad ur ok.

how does insurance work over there? that other driver better pay for all the damage.

·
C.F.A. member / whore
1,693 Posts
ouch brother, had a similar one myself... glad you're not too hurt, hope u can get the bike back in tip top soon.

·
Premium Member
716 Posts
Sorry to hear about the off, but glad to see you wear all the gear. It makes a difference, even if you are a little bruised.

·
Registered
147 Posts
glad your ok bro .. very true us bike riders have to be safe because this is a messed up world.

·
Premium Member
6,498 Posts
glad your ok bro .. very true us bike riders have to be safe because this is a messed up world.
NightRideRR... I stopped recruiting for Team Brown last summer.... Sorry you never made the team.... :spank:

OP, Good for you to wear all your gear. A bike can be replaced, you other hand can not. :shakehand

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
Good deal on the gear and happy to hear you could walk away from it bud. :thumbup:

Bike doesn't look in too bad of shape.

Peace,

Gabe

·
Registered
82 Posts
Glad your ok brother.

+1 on; hopefully ya got the insurance details of the retard behind the wheel.

·
Registered
21 Posts
glad you are ok hope your back on the road soon

·
Registered
194 Posts
glad your ok, I am a big fan of gear after my spill last fall. Even at low speeds asphalt is unforgiving.

·
Registered
8,212 Posts
:+1: Glad you are alright beside the bruises.

·
Registered
7,219 Posts
+1 for having gear and using it.

gl getting the bike back into shape

1 - 20 of 27 Posts