Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just finished painting on the front end and number plates last week before my trackday. I still have to put on my race numbers and more stickers, but I think it came out cool. These are e-fairings btw, and they fit nicely.

Side view:

Me and my baby:

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
looking good man

·
Registered
726 Posts
Looks good man! I can appreciate what goes into painting a bike (when done properly). I just repainted mine... (again) had to guess at some stripe locations... what a fiasco... one matched perfectly and one wasn't even close... such is life... I'll crash it again and worry about it the next go around.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes that's Buttonwillow, it was friggin 113 degrees in the shade over there! Track temp 170! It was the weekend of the WERA races, unfortunately I couldnt afford to race :(

Black Ice, my next track day will be at Vegas with Fastrackriders on Aug.20th. Again, it will be the weekend of the WERA races because I'm definitely going to race this time! You up for it?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Lookin good mang! Why don't you do the New Racers School and race with us at Willow this weekend? :)

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dude, I'd love to, but I just don't have the money! It sucks. I need to save up for that race weekend at Vegas.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yeah I hear ya. I'm stretching my budget for this as well. Oh well, maybe next time. :)

·
Registered
206 Posts
dayrock said:
airtimebill, thats the best avatar I've seen on here. That and the other one of the bouncing boobs.
Not sure if you seen that pic on other threads, but that was me last june in the Isle of Man on the Billown Circuit. Out of all my pics i have that is actually the best i have. It makes me laugh everytime i see it!!!!!!!!!

C

·
0 Posts
Disco, Awesome pictures man. I really like the paint job. It looks classic...

1 - 20 of 35 Posts