Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, finally got back from sea and picked up my new Tricolor 600. I wanted to get some pics up so I haven't edited them and the lighting sucked but oh well. Enjoy. :banger:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sweet rides bra.... pictures are sweet too. I want an Evo one day! Right now I'm stuck with my second slow Civic lol.

·
Registered
67 Posts
evo is clean as hell. it needs some coils tho.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's more Evo love than 600 love. :crackup:

But thanks guys. The Evo's been a work in progress for a while and I hear ya about lowering it. Everything besides the kit and rims are stock because I have about 1500 miles left on the warranty and Mitsu is a total b**ch about honoring their warranty. After that I'm gonna lower it and start the engine work. Shooting for about 450ish.
mirra9112 said:
I just noticed how awesome the license plate on your Evo is. That is B-A man!
Haha, thanks. It works out really well because all the young people get it and all the old people think it says "BAMAEVO" like the University of Alabama. :crackup:

·
Registered
836 Posts
nice bike bru....i dont even know what an evo is...who makes it, subaru?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Oh Snap!!! How much horsepower does that AWESOME spoiler add? At least 200hp!!!
roflmao

·
Registered
67 Posts
Oh Snap!!! How much horsepower does that AWESOME spoiler add? At least 200hp!!!
roflmao
that just aint some ricer spoiler put on for looks. Just by the looks of the car it has a full voltex aero kit which means it creates alot of downforce on the car.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
that spoiler looks like someone out of the first fast and furious movie! WOW time to loosen the bolts on that thing and let the wind take it from there
brutal guy

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
that just aint some ricer spoiler put on for looks. Just by the looks of the car it has a full voltex aero kit which means it creates alot of downforce on the car.
You got it man. :thumbup:

It's the full kit except the Canards and the Side Skirts. I have the canards in but have yet to install them and I'm gonna be getting the side skirts in soon. I couldn't afford to buy the whole kit at one time.

But yes, that's a lot more than just some ricer stuff. Anyone who'd say that doesn't know anything about Evos or Time Attack. Voltex is a legit company. I could of flat out bought the 600 in cash for what all that cost. :crackup:

But here's a few more from that shoot.. :cruising:

·
Registered
853 Posts

It's the full kit except the Canards and the Side Skirts. I have the canards in but have yet to install them and I'm gonna be getting the side skirts in soon. I couldn't afford to buy the whole kit at one time.

But yes, that's a lot more than just some ricer stuff. Anyone who'd say that doesn't know anything about Evos or Time Attack. Voltex is a legit company. I could of flat out bought the 600 in cash for what all that cost. :crackup:

Good for you mang. I too questioned it but I'm glad I didn't say anything.

·
Registered
625 Posts
it may do that but im sry a stock evo doesnt need that downforce. im with the other guys nice minus the wing.

·
Registered
67 Posts

Yeah i know a few things about imports, i was into them( im mainly into 240s) way before i was into sport bikes. I hate when people see a spoiler on a car and assume its some type of ricer spoiler. And yeah voltex is high but its also great quailty.

·
Registered
621 Posts
nice ! love it, minus the wing ahahah i know ima hater. but how fast must you go to acutally put down force on the wing ? 200+ haha

·
Registered
67 Posts
it may do that but im sry a stock evo doesnt need that downforce. im with the other guys nice minus the wing.
umm rather its stock i have no idea, but if it has atleast 400+awhp then when doing time attack that spoiler will help shave off a few tenths.
nice ! love it, minus the wing ahahah i know ima hater. but how fast must you go to acutally put down force on the wing ? 200+ haha
WTF, you should prob go run into a wall. Downforce can be created at any speed. if your moving then downforce is applyed.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts