Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody elese left wrist kill from riding like today i had to make my day short bc my wrist was killing me from clutching and **** any ideas?

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:sad3: its so anoying it hurts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
i get it when i ride in the city for too long. I just pop it into neutral at stoplights instead of holding teh clutch in forever. And dont put weight on your wrists.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Guys (and gals :beer: ), adjust your control levers down as far as you can. Just loosen the two bolts on the clip-ons, turn the handle bars to full lock, and then move the clutch/brake levers down where they just clear the fairings. It helps with the ergonomics a lot. This coming from a guy who has tendonitis in both arms so believe me it helps.

Also grip the tank with your knees to help take the weight off your arms/wrists. You need to have little to no weight on the bars. Just a light but firm grip.

On those longer trips, change your grip often to keep the blood flowing. Same with your seat position.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys

·
Ducati Champion Del Mondo
7,847 Posts
I don't have much of a problem, only when I take my gf for a ride because of her weight pushing forth on my wirst when down shifting. hehehe I like taking her and we have fun but when she gets off the bike and I am all by myself again, ahhhhh it's like heaven!

Jason

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Visitor Q said:
I don't have much of a problem, only when I take my gf for a ride because of her weight pushing forth on my wirst when down shifting. hehehe I like taking her and we have fun but when she gets off the bike and I am all by myself again, ahhhhh it's like heaven!

Jason
+1, I only get pains when I'm in traffic with the girl on the back. You hands get tired quicker so you're already half screwed when you hit traffic. I never get pains when I'm by myself though, seat time takes all the aches away.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
whatever i guess a lot of people are hurting also kina wierd but whatever

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
I get ouies in my left hand from clutching in traffic.

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
You can also try to adjust more free-play in your clutch cable. I run about 1" in mine. Just make sure you have enough forward lever travel before the friction point grabs so you can completely disengage the clutch. This helps move the clutch lever closer to the clip-on which makes it easier to pull.

**Adjust from the upper adjustment. Not the lower adjustment.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts