Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Actually I'm pissing myself off. So my wife knew my password so I decided to change it. Unfortunately I forgot what I changed it to. I usually have 3 passwords that I use. and she figured them out so I chose something different. Now I can't remember. I haven't been able to log on to it since Saturday. DAMN IT!!! I sent myspace a request to have them send me my password but it hasnt' come yet. Has this happened to anyone else yet? How long does it take them to send to you?

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
the single status message lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Over the berm, and thru the woods, to grandmothers
1,220 Posts
Well it won't do you any good to rant on here because she just finished reading all of your posts and checked your message box on here..

·
0 Posts
LOL, I LOVE YOU GUYS. I don't know what I would do w/o this place. I could seriously walk outside and watch a kat get run over and be sad then come in here read all the damn sarcasm and be the happiest person in the world. As far as your problem calidude I think you need to, call your girl out and find out why she is up in ur sh1t! You dont' see me hidin' sh1t! Oh and make sure you are sending the new password to the right email address. Ummmm, thats all the help I can offer. GOOD LUCK, let me know when you get it so you can join the crew's group!!!!

·
Registered
585 Posts
Dude, MySpace is the best and worst website ever made. There are constant problems, its like they can never get it right.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I had a Myspace account and forgot my password it took them a week to send me a new one. I can remember if they gave me a new password or told me what the password that i set was.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
5150in702 said:
As far as your problem calidude I think you need to, call your girl out and find out why she is up in ur sh1t! You dont' see me hidin' sh1t! Oh and make sure you are sending the new password to the right email address. Ummmm, thats all the help I can offer. GOOD LUCK, let me know when you get it so you can join the crew's group!!!!
She was going to changed some stuff on my page. The reason you aren't hiding **** is cuz you broke up with your girlfriend. LOL. I'll let you know as soon as I'm back up.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Your wifey probably changed the email address Myspace has on file, so she's getting all the password-request replies.

·
One Man Band
1,720 Posts
Holy Sheepdip!:evil3: ....God help my wife if she even thinks of going anywhere near my personal space. There should be some serious respect for each others privacy. I don't go near, or for that matter, care where she goes or posts on the internet and the feelings are mutual. What a crappy relationship that would be. That's one of the main reasons for my first divorce! I really value my privacy. Beware all those who enter w/out my say-so!!!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ALRIGHT ALL AFTER ABOUT 5 DAYS OF not being able to log on I created a new account.

www.myspace.com/calidude600rr

if you were on my old buddy list or want to be on my new one please add me.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts