Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 264 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As many of you will be able to tell, I'm fairly new here based on my low post count, but I'm making a move here to get a new mystery box started. I'm happy to put together the first box and ship it out.

From what I've gathered based on the 2.0 thread, the rules are simple. The first person puts together a box with some items in it and mails it to the second person on the list. That person removes some items, adds some of their own, and ships to the next person.

The previous versions of the Mystery Box have apparently disappeared when someone didn't want to continue shipping it to the next person. If we can get a list of at least ten people interested we can get this started, I'll write myself up as the first person on the list. Let's get this going!!!

1. SheldonR311
2. cb750mike
3. Mike_666
4. Shinfo
5. TheX
6. Kenoman
7. mran556
8. Kali_cbr600rr
9. Miweber929

·
Registered
427 Posts
It's a little different if he wants to jump into the middle of the game but he is starting it. So what's there to lose? You think he plans on stealing his own stuff?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And also, if you check the most recent posts in the 2.0 thread you'll notice I have a few blessings from other members. As was just said above me, what am I going to do? Steal my own stuff? I'm willing to pony up the items, and shipping charges for the first box to get something enjoyable going.

·
Beer: does the body good
682 Posts
Feel free to add my name.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Adding you guys on, if we can get the numbers up before Monday I can get something ready and ship it out Monday or Tuesday.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Added you TheX. I'm getting some awesome ideas for first items in the box.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
Add me man!

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,281 Posts
I'm in too...but I better.get some good stuff mothertruckers :poke::lol:

·
BOTY Winner 2015 - BOTM Winner 04/2015
7,281 Posts
Just so you know, after a while, I think one month, you will not be able to update your first post, so as before anyone that wants in should update.the list themselves in a new post...

1 - 20 of 264 Posts