Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my gf is taking the ABATE course Monday. She has been needing a good jacket for a while as all she has had was a heavy winter weight bdu jacket.
We ordered a Scorpion jacket from STG , but sadly a couple days later I got an email letting me know they were out and couldn't get anymore in. With time running out I broke down and figured we'd buy from a dealer this weekend if anyone had something worth getting. After some phone calls we decided to head to LAKE CYCLE in Merrillville. The staff (atleast for today) was friendly and helpful. They stayed late while we picked out what we wanted. During the course of the interaction I mentioned we came from about an hour away. The sales rep asked why we picked them outta all the other choices. I answered the prices where on track and they had what we wanted.
As we were checking out he threw in a 10% discount saying that since we chose them and made the hour drive to get there it was the least they could do. In the end it saved me 22$ and left a good impression with me. I don't shop local often,well at least when it comes to motorcycle stealerships , but in the future if they have something I need asap I wouldn't as of right now hesitate to go back.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts