Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all -- I'm trying to determine the source of a set of fairing and since the original owner isn't available I wanted to get some 600rr.net eyes on it.

I think the rear-cowl is the most distinctive (compared to the OEM) and I'm hoping that's the case among the different aftermarkets. Let me know if the cowl below looks familiar and what distributor you got it from (e.g. Delkevic, CBRFairings, etc).

(NOT) MotoFans - because MF has OEM looking vents
(-1 for) CBRFairings
(-1 for) Delkevic
(-1 for) Fairings Plus

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
... year?
is this the only piece you have
tell you what, aftermarket vs OEM in a pic like this is almost imposable to tell the difference, that's why people buy them (replica...)

all i know is that the air vents in the tail arnt OEM, that being said, rule out MotoFans, because MF has OEM looking vents,

a year of the bike, and more pics of different pieces would help (but not a whole lot,)

like i said, if you could tell the difference between AFTM fairing company, they wouldn't be doing there job very well, especially with the fairings not on the bike.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, it's an 03. Yeah, all the other pieces looked identical to OEM as far as I could tell. I'll post more pics of those later today.

·
Registered
760 Posts
bont look like cbrfairings to me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts