Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. Sorry for the duplicate post. I couldn't figure out how to delete the other post?

Anyway, maybe someone here will be able to help me out. This is what I'm trying to do:

I have mapped out routes via Google Maps on the web and saved the routes as a KML file. Now, I am trying to find an application for the iPhone that will take the KML file and deliver turn by turn directions.

Waze won't take the KML files. I've looked at iNomad and couldn't figure out how to work it.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys!

edit: doesn't have to be KML file, it can be GPX or something of that sort.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hey guys. Sorry for the duplicate post. I couldn't figure out how to delete the other post?

Anyway, maybe someone here will be able to help me out. This is what I'm trying to do:

I have mapped out routes via Google Maps on the web and saved the routes as a KML file. Now, I am trying to find an application for the iPhone that will take the KML file and deliver turn by turn directions.

Waze won't take the KML files. I've looked at iNomad and couldn't figure out how to work it.

Any ideas?

Thanks guys!

If your iphone is jailbroken just download garmin usa or tomtom.

http://www.iphoneness.com/iphone-apps/10-cool-navigation-apps-for-iphone/

here you go. I currently have TomTom and since i don't have unlimited data it works great. it works just like the car gps.

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It doesn't have to be KML files, it can be a GPX type of file as well. Will tomtom import these?

thanks guys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts