Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow kinda surprised no thread for this yet... Trying to see if I can get some people together to do an online dynasty (PS3) it looks like the rosters (completed with names) should be done tonight. Some people working hard over at operationsports to get these out asap. As of this post they only have 13 teams left, they usually do about 3 an hour so should be done shortly.

Other than that anyone got any thoughts on the game?

·
Registered
773 Posts
i like it man its definately good....im just waitng for madden10 i like pro better than college...i play for xbox sry or id join your dynasty

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya guess not many sports fans or sports fans that play video games. Overall I think its a decent game but EA still giving us the shaft.

How can you like pro more? college is where its at :) lol.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
I play it like a savage. Til Madden '10 comes out!

Tmatt24 on XBL

·
Registered
118 Posts
I love college football games but I can't convince myself to buy a game system when I have a perfectly good computer. Pisses me off that they won't release these games for the PC.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
I have this for the 360 as well. Started playing more now that i put COD WAW down for the past month. it's addicting! I just wish they would make better achievements! Like ones for getting on your schools all time record list or scoring certain amount of TD's or anything really related to stats.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts