Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to continue putting my beast back together again soon and am looking to see whats out there because I need good priced stuff (The pavement and I became acquainted quite nicely at about 50-60mph back July 2nd, '08.... I dont think I like him too much)

Anyway, let me know if you've got anything for me.

Some parts I dont necessarily "NEED" but am interested if anyone has a good price on them

Ive got a pretty decent sized shopping list

Whats needed:
2006 600RR

ALL good condition parts please

1. Rearsets (preferably aftermarket)

2. Speedo

3. Fairing Stay

4. Killswitch (I hear the 07-08 switches can be made to work and are of course smaller, Im up for one of those If anybody's got one)

5. Light/Horn/Blinker switch

6. Upper orange tribal fairing

7. Orange tribal front fender

8. Lower fairings

9. Seat

10. Rear seat

11. Headlights

12. Windscreen with screws (A ZeroGravity would be nice but beggars cant be choosers lol)

13. I also might need the locking mechanism for the rear seat (I may have lost my own) Just let me know if you've got one to get rid of either way

14. And these little bastards... not sure what to call them...

The bracket that the mids mount to with the larger "bolt", I guess you could call them. I need the bracket for both sides and I may need the bolts as well

At the very least, could someone tell me the accepted name for this part and maybe even a part number. MANY thanks in advance

Any help is immensely appreciated!!!

- Justin

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll check tonight when I get home, but pretty sure I have the following:
5. Light/Horn/Blinker switch
9. Seat
10. Rear seat
11. Headlights
12. Windscreen (OEM, not sure about screws)
Nice

Good condition stuff?

·
BOTM Winner 07/14
996 Posts
Nice

Good condition stuff?
Yes, like new. I bought my bike new for the sole purpose of converting it to track. I was checking on my stash last night and found most of it. The lense of the third eye on the head light is missing. I can't imagine it has gone too far maybe in the bottom of one of many boxes so I'll keep looking and let you know.

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
I've got a spare 3rd eye if he cant find his to go with that headlight..

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got a spare 3rd eye if he cant find his to go with that headlight..
Mos definitely

I'll keep you posted man

Thanks for the help btw

:shakehand

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Yes, like new. I bought my bike new for the sole purpose of converting it to track. I was checking on my stash last night and found most of it. The lense of the third eye on the head light is missing. I can't imagine it has gone too far maybe in the bottom of one of many boxes so I'll keep looking and let you know.
Yeah thats what I figured lol

Looking at what you had, I figured that you just converted to track-only

Pm me or just post what kind of dollars you'd like to see for each item and we'll talk. Money is not as loose for me right now as it has been in the past. If I cant pick it all up now, I'll let you know what I want/need now and then when the $$ is there, I'll get back with you for the rest. Im needing it good to go for this summer's riding season for there will be a few weeks where I need to get my truck fixed as well, and wont have a ride. If you're willing to hang on to some stuff for me, given good pricing, I will probably end up taking all of it off your hands sooner than later

Many many thanks again. I appreciate it man

- Justin

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have a f e and bar ends....pm me
Ive got Vortex clip-ons therefore no bar-ends needed

As far as a f/e, I make my own

Many thanks though

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've got a Puig windscreen and black hardware to go with it. Screen has less than 2,000 miles on it. How about $40 shipped
Solid black? As in NOT transparent?

Im looking for clear or light to maybe medium tint. Need to see through it in-tuck

Many thanks though

·
Registered
313 Posts
No, it's dark smoke, but you'll have no problems looking through it. I used to take video through it and it turned out very good.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, it's dark smoke, but you'll have no problems looking through it. I used to take video through it and it turned out very good.
Nice

I'll definitely keep you posted

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have an upper, front fender, speedo, and stay. if you still need them
No sh!t

Good condition? Orange tribal right?

PM me or post some prices. Pics would be nice as well if you've got some

Im definitely interested. Between you and tornado bait, most of my list is taken care of

Keep me posted

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 30 Posts