Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The really nice pdf service manual I bought off of ebay turned out to be for a 04... forks are a bit different-lol. I have a bad seal and like usual I'm in a hurry and just want to check the fork oil level at the moment.

Any one have a link to a 06 service manual?

thanks
D!

·
Registered
227 Posts
if someone has the manual can i get a copy too??

I think mine may be bad as well... is it easy to fix yourself? do you have to take the fork out or can you fix it while on the bike?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kudos to Pete.

I'm not uber lazy, I already ordered the seals and it isn't leaking much, but
the dampening has softened up a bit so I thought it would be a good idea to check it. Can you believe my local dealer doesn't believe that is a part worth
stocking? I guess it's much more import to line the walls with pink gloves (no offense to the women riders) and jackets.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
kudos to Pete.

I'm not uber lazy, I already ordered the seals and it isn't leaking much, but
the dampening has softened up a bit so I thought it would be a good idea to check it. Can you believe my local dealer doesn't believe that is a part worth
stocking? I guess it's much more import to line the walls with pink gloves (no offense to the women riders) and jackets.
What I can't believe more is people who want to service or fix their bike without a service manual. STUPID! Then when you guys find there is one availlable you post needless threads lurking for the illegal copy on pdf. Some of you will buy a bike for thousands, but will cheap out on a $45 dollar service book. The dealer is smart to line the walls with gear, it may attract a squid to actually buy something!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts