Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need for someone with and 07 to put their key in the bike and turn it on but don't start it and tell me if their FI light comes on 5 seconds after the speedometer finishes it countdown. tell me if it does or doesn't come on and if it does if it stays on or goes off after a while. Thanks

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But if you leave the key on it doesn't come back on right?

·
Registered
847 Posts
That is correct.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
on mine, u turn the key on and the oil, hesd, and fi light come on. once the tack stops cycling the hesd and fi lights turn off. (they are only on for about 2 seconds). if u leave it be and dont start it, they do not come back on. but the oil light stays on til there is oil pressure. hope this helps ya man.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
not unless there is a fault in the fi or hesd^ a red light on while the bike is running is usually bad. try turning it off and restarting it, if that doesnt work take it to the dealer. remember to let the fi system cycle properly before starting it.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys that really helps. Mine is jacked up.

·
Registered
9,216 Posts
that sucks bro. hope they cover it under warranty. they should, as long as u dont take it there w/ race plastics. haha

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its the exhaust servo. One of the wires got cut while I was installing the race body and I ran it a few times checking to make sure the the kickstand wiring would work and such before I knew the wire was cut. That must have done somethink to the servo because I fixed the wire and now the light stays on. The servo clicks when the light comes on if the bike is on or off. So I'll be looking for a new servo. Anybody got one the will sell?

·
Registered
233 Posts
not unless there is a fault in the fi or hesd^ a red light on while the bike is running is usually bad. try turning it off and restarting it, if that doesnt work take it to the dealer. remember to let the fi system cycle properly before starting it.

sometimes i forget to do that... not trying to hijack or anything, but does this do a lot of dmg?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts