Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Drama Queen Extraordinaire
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 21, been in a relationship for the past 2 years.

I was at the bar Friday and hit things off with a girl who lives relatively close to me.

She gave me her number. I asked her how I was gonna know if she would pick up when I called, she answered by kissing me on the cheek.

We talked for a while more, we made plans to go get ice cream on tuesday (tomorrow) and she kissed me on the lips and we departed (no tongue)

I call her sunday night around 8:30, no answer, I didn't leave a voicemail. No call back.

I called her today at 4. No pick up (I knew she'd be at work) and left a voicemail saying: "Hey whats up, its Kris from the bar on friday night, just calling to see if you remembered our plans for tomorrow, talk to you later, bye."

I was just watching the ball game and came back to see a missed call and a voicemail.

Voicemail said. "Hey Kris, it's Lauren, I did remember our plans, but I have to work at the hospital tomorrow and for the rest of the week, so I'll probably be too tired to hang out. But lets to a raindate next week."

That was at 8:28.

:director:WHAT DO I DO NOW?????????????????????????//

·
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And was the voice mail a...

..im being nice by calling you back, but dont want to hang out

or a..

..i am really busy and want to hang out next week

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm 37 married with children. Trust me. Leave her alone, especially if she's got your number and/or email. Leave it at that. If it happens, it happens. Besides, take a second look at the girl you got.

·
Registered
122 Posts
usually they won't raincheck if they don't want it to happen. Hospital people usually put their jobs first and work long hours. Unless they work at the gift shop or something

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
There's Ice Cream involved? Are you lactose intolerant?
Call her at the end of the week and just tell her to call you back when she gets a chance.
Bros before...well you know what I'm trying to say Playa!

·
Registered
96 Posts
...or she might be targetting you to be the next victim of her temporarily self-satisfying, libidinally-uplifting, soon-to-be, life-sucking heartbreaks along her leachlike endeavors to find a man with the maximum of talent, schwang, looks, career, and wallet big enough to put the ring "she deserves" on her finger because she never had a an actual problem or wanted for anything in her search to be the Queen Demon of Hell whom BTW will be expecting her new man's friends to be all these things as well that she might take a crack at them when he isn't looking.

Believe me...she's not alone

·
Registered
551 Posts
it has everything to do with motorcycle talk. :icon_lol:

he is simply asking us if its ok to ask her to go to the icecream parlor in his bike already. If she wants a ride...thassal.

btw, dude leave it alone. you tried. If shes up for it she'll call you back.

You dont want to guilt her into going out - thats just going to waste 5 bucks from your pocket on icecream that you can share with ussss. somehow.

when conscience returns after the usage of your left hand - your brain will give you basically the same advice as we just did.

·
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We broke up last friday because she's a psycho, lotta cheating back and forth, we did 8 months of 1000 mile long distance, its times is over.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts