Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The paper I am writing is for my college english comp I class is about my first trackday. Not sure what to title it. I was thinking, "Becoming a Knee Dragger". Was wondering if anyone out there has any other suggestions. Here is the paper. Its not to long. Only about 695 words. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoy it.

Attachments

· Registered
1,297 Posts
Just some other tips.. no title for you:

You should probably have it MLA formatted, which includes being double spaced and have 1" margins, header, etc.

Not sure if you haven't done that part yet but I want you to get it right before you turn it in ;-)

· Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am open to every kind of suggestions. The professor wanted it single spaced block format. So that I can not change. He also said I couldn't use the word "you", I was going to title it "A Day at the Track" then thought about "Dragging A Knee" then the other one. He said the title shoudl be evocative.

· Registered
446 Posts
There's a couple grammatical errors in it then can be caught by simply proof reading it.
As for a title, just go with what comes to mind. That's how i usually do it.
My english teacher is tired of hearing me write about cars and motorcycles. I'm working on my senior thesis now and trying to somehow come up with a subject not related to motorcycles. All i want to do is review gear:p

· Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So what are the errors I need to fix??

· Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah me too... Thanks for the suggestions.

· Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would but the professor said it needs to be only 500 words, and doesn't want too much more. I am at 695 now.

· Registered
1,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hmm.... All good. Thanks for the suggestions.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.