Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have o8 cbr i have the piaa h7 head lights their good but i want better i want hid's iv been told their good their bad couse they draw to much power its not good for the bike it can damige it ? what r good companys how much better is the lighting ? r they that much better that its worth spending 600-700 bucks on :iamwithst

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know they only use power when thier n when i turn the bike on the lights go on thier useing power

·
Alcoholic.
1,852 Posts
Dude, the spelling is so bad here, it belongs in the Stunting section :icon_lol:

Just kidding, I dont have stunters, I'm irish, I hate everyone.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does anyone now anything about HID headlights ? i was thrashed when i wrote that i know i spelled stuff wrong

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
does anybody know how much of a difrence HID's make compared to stock or piaa h7 ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
does anybody know how much of a difrence HID's make compared to stock or piaa h7 ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Much better than stock, idk about compared to PIAA, but I would guess better. Also, if you do both the high and the low beam you won't be able to flash the high because the HID takes a minute to warm up, so it's not instant on. Worth the cashish imo. Blaaaaaaze it.....:bandit:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks man the piaa i think is like 4000-4300k do u know what k is on a hid if i get them i would do both high and low beam

1 - 20 of 26 Posts