Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my girl and I both have 2008 CBRs. Well now she is expecting and I need to get rid of hers and get a car instead.

Now the problem is we financed these bikes but I doubt a dealer will give me any kind of cash on a trade in, so how would I go about selling the bike where I can at least break even? (if thats even possible)

Bike only has 600miles on it and is MINT!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Well my girl and I both have 2008 CBRs. Well now she is expecting and I need to get rid of hers and get a car instead.

Now the problem is we financed these bikes but I doubt a dealer will give me any kind of cash on a trade in, so how would I go about selling the bike where I can at least break even? (if thats even possible)

Bike only has 600miles on it and is MINT!
yeah, it will be hard. 08 is valued at like 7300. Then they will find something that will need replaced i'm sure and then say some stuff about how they have to make money off it. So they wont give you hardly anything for it. it sucks... ALOT

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
You've got two options:

Have someone take over the payments (refinance in their name) or sell it and pay off what you owe.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I figured this was gonna be a tuff one... Damn too bad she won't let me make it a track bike. =(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts