Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· C.A.H.N founder / President
11,450 Posts
I have a black tribal and I just have a carbon fiber look pro grip pad and it looks fine. Just do a search on pads and some will come up. There was a thread " Show me your pads" just a couple weeks ago. There is one from way back I remember had a pad that would match the tribal design good.

· Registered
2,274 Posts
I dont have a tribal, but I have an all black. Keiti makes a solid black one that I have. It looks pretty good, but I dont have any pics. Its a tiny bit lighter shade black than the tank, but it still looks good.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thankx for the replies. The ProGrip Carbon Fibers are available locally, but I wasn't sure if they'd clash with the tribal wings. I'm not a big fan of the CF look, especially when it's not really CF.

The website http://www.immortalgraphix.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=1 seems to have some nice designs, but my imagination isn't that good when I try to visualize it on my bike

· Registered
215 Posts
highside101 said:
You also might think about a clear one.

i have a black bike and i bought a clear one 2 weeks ago. i hated the way it looked. it was impossible to get all the little bubbles out that you could see because the bike was black. i took it off and put it on my friends silver ninja and it looked good on that.

· Registered
82 Posts
I used a clear one on mine. No problems with it. Cant really tell its there.

· Registered
3,831 Posts
I don't have either black or tribal and I don't use a tank pad. =-)

· Registered
856 Posts
Wow that link has some petty bad ass tank pads. I almost got the clear one for my black bike, but had heard that the clear becomes yellow and stuff from the sun and dirt getting on/underneath it.

And next time I am going to get the longer pads like the one listed above, I have one that either I positioned to low or isn't long enough, I sit pretty close to the tank and my belt has really beaten on the tank.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.