Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
wats up man. congrats on the bike and welcome to the forum. I'm in long beach where the 605 and 405 meet. me and reddoublerr ride pretty often usually get sometin to eat. but we're gonna hit the twisties soon. let me know if u wanna ride.

·
Registered
458 Posts
hey flip im down to ride this weekend im really close to norwalk pm ur # and we could ride i usually ride with another RR (my bro) 2 kawis gsxr1000 and an r1 for sure we could ride... r u from the islands?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dohboy said:
wats up man. congrats on the bike and welcome to the forum. I'm in long beach where the 605 and 405 meet. me and reddoublerr ride pretty often usually get sometin to eat. but we're gonna hit the twisties soon. let me know if u wanna ride.
Wow i used to go to college down there, i would love to go riding with a group of people this weekend. I have Saturday open till 5pm, let me know what everyone is thinking.

Jeff.

·
Registered
208 Posts
i have to twist my buddys arms to go riding (not his fault, married and 2 kids). i live in Downey right off the 5 and Paramount. Only deal with me is i have my son during the week and every other weekend so it kinda has to land on those vacant days so i can join ya (guys). i have to work Sat til 430 and Monday (doubletime baby!!) same time. Sunday look sreal good though. pm me and we can hook up or we can lay it out here so everyone else can jump on for the ride.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Everyone just to let you know. I know that there is an official ride going to Azusa on Monday, but I will also be heading up there on Saturday morning. If anyone wants to go, we will meet at the gas station on Asuza and the 210 fwy at 10AM, then ride from there. Up azusa over to baldy, takes about 1hr 10mins, then some lunch or summin after. Nothing official, but if anyone wants to ride join me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Raidah said:
i have to twist my buddys arms to go riding (not his fault, married and 2 kids). i live in Downey right off the 5 and Paramount. Only deal with me is i have my son during the week and every other weekend so it kinda has to land on those vacant days so i can join ya (guys). i have to work Sat til 430 and Monday (doubletime baby!!) same time. Sunday look sreal good though. pm me and we can hook up or we can lay it out here so everyone else can jump on for the ride.
Ya im kind of in the same boat, im married and have 2 kids aswell.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Nice Bike I am in Lakewood off of the 91 and 605 also when I get her running I'll be down to ride just hope my parts get here before the weekend!!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
i'm down to ride anytime...I live in Orange County 405/beach but i'm always through Long Beach and L.A. me and my boyz usually hit melrose and venice beach on the weekends and then hit the stunt spot if anybody is interested, we are always in tha streetz we never really canyon just to let yawl know...my schedule is always wide open hit me up anytime

·
Registered
473 Posts
Me and my buddies usually hit up Main street in huntington beach, grab a bite and some beers then ride pch. the weather is looking awesome lately!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts