Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up this game on black friday weekend for $35. I've been busy with class but this game is amazing. The graphics are great, controls are realistic, and combines realism with a burnout type arcade play quite well. If you're a car guy they tell whats great about each car and give a history. Plus the exhaust sounds of the exotic cars on there are pure sex. :banger: Anyone else pick it up yet?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I had it pre-ordered to make sure I got the special edition... needlessly apparently since I also picked one up for $35 for a friend that still had it.

It's pretty cool - the only thing that's bugging me is the AI setup, I read a forum comment that called it "rubber band AI" which fits perfectly. There is no way to maintain any kind of lead unless your driving flawlessly. It's not such a problem at first but later on it get's really annoying. I actually can't finish the current Hot Pursuit I'm on, keep getting destroyed.

Beyond that and some narrow roads it's pretty damn fun. I hope Criterion can support this game like they did Burnout Paradise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts