Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 09/12 Repsol DaRizzo And Don't U Forg
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I'd start a thread about Need For Speed Rivals that came out today. I know right after work I'm picking it up and doing some work on ps3.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Game can be fun, but be warned.....the ending of the racer story mode is sooooo screwed up. It'll make you pissed seriously. But it can be fun, I went and hunted me down a player cop yesterday with my Enzo....he didnt like the fact that I wrecked him lol.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Yeah the story lines here lately are lacking. I will admit though, Rivals does have some good merits. Its online feature is very cool and unique. If you are connected to the internet when you start the game, you are always online, there is no offline mode. You basically join a server with 5 other people. If you start a race you are still in the same "world" as the other people. The other people in the lobby can be racers or cops and it makes things real interesting. I've been in the middle of a 10 car pile up because I'm racing going one way and another person is coming the opposite and we will collide passing each other. Ive had to purposefully wreck other racers b/c we were on separate races on the same road and they kept getting in my way. Most fun is having a player cop chase you...not as easy to get away from as an AI cop. Ive been a cop and hunted down other players and take them out during their race and took all their points lol. But controls and steering are not the best by far

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Richie-No online code at all. Least not for PS4, shouldnt be for ps3 I'd think.

Customization is mehh...which is what I miss. You have the following categories you can upgrade from up to level 5. Top end, Acceleration, Control, Strength, and Durability. Strength makes you able to deliver more damage to cars when you hit them and Durability makes your car take more hits before wrecking. Besides that you can change the paint job ( but basic colors), rim paint, and you have some graphics you can add. Not much specific modding you can do though. Cops on the other hand you can only add pursuit tech. They come fully modded and are free, no buying cars for cops. You get a new one at every level

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Had 97000 causing around for fun. Every player cop was trying to wreck me. Kinda funny. Need to figure out these 2x speedlist livery things because I can't unlock some
Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh got ya. This game is kinda boring because the map is like previous games all in one. but getting speed points is fun. Got 398000 in one run

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
17,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 18 of 18 Posts