Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After browsing the forum for a while I've decided I was going to buy some black intuitive frame sliders. I've been surfing for a while and can't find where to buy em. I surfed ebay, google, froogle, and even the intuitive racing website. I'm probably just being dumb but I can't find " 2005 Honda CBR600RR " listed anywhere.

With that note in mind Im' actualy having a difficult time finding anything actualy listed for this bike. Links please!!!! Save my poor frame n' link me to some decent priced frame sliders that'll work for this bike.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
While I'm on the topic. My bikes as much a piece of hot race bike as it is a toy and a form of transportation for me so I'm out there doin it all in moderation. Would it be worth the extra $40 to throw in some swingarm sliders while I'm at it? I don't even have the little spools on the back yet. heh.

C

·
0 Posts
Hmmmm...I am not sure about the setup, but if you give some of our site vendors a call they'd be glad to help you out. By the way, you can get swingarm sliders for like $17. I think thats what the Vortex spools cost me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts