Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hooked up the two yellow wires that came with the Integrated Taillight and now they just don't blink. My front ones also just stay lit. When I touch the groung wire to them they start blinking, but if I have them connected they don't blink.

Please Help

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Help Installing Integrated Taillight

I connected the taillight and now they don't blink. they stay lit untill i touch the ground wire to them. If I connect the ground wire they also don't work.

HELP

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the bike on so that the board is lit up. You think it has to be on all the way. Thats weird

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I never thought about that. I will try it. The weird thing is when I touch the green wire to the yellow and oange it starts blinking.

·
Registered
947 Posts

·
Administrator
51,153 Posts
use the resistors that came with the tail light the resistor needs
to be hooked up between the + & - wires

·
Registered
17 Posts
First, what kind of integrated tail light do you have? All the resistors do is slow down the blinking rate same with the relay. If your signals aren't blinking then you didnt connect the wires correctly. Let me know what integrated tail light you are using

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is the clear alternatives from e-bay for like $85. It is a complete replacement not just the bulb and it didn't come with different wire system. It has 2 yellow wire for the signals and a plug and play connector for the brake.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I just installed one of these last night. It was relatively simple because I cut off the connectors from my stock fender for the turn signals and soldered the yellow wires to them then plugged them in. Just make sure to test which yellow wire is left and which is right before you solder. I didn't put one those resistors because I kinda like the fast blink it seems to get more attention.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Carefull with the resistors. They get hot as hell when they are hooked up under your tail. Probably not hot enough to do any dammage but it gets hot enough under there without something else helping it get hotter.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts