Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to wire these led pegs but I just can't get the running lights to work. I've searched the forum and followed all diagrams but still nothing works. I believe the previous owner got them from tripage, they have four wires red, black, green, and white.

I've gotten either brake lights and turn signals or running lights and turn signals but not all three brake, running, and turn signals.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

·
Beer: does the body good
682 Posts
PM @tripage on here and he will be able to help you out no problem.

·
Super Moderator
1,943 Posts
PM @tripage on here and he will be able to help you out no problem.
Sorry to be OT, that's a lot of binary for such a simple (yet true) sentence in your signature. :p

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
I'm trying to wire these led pegs but I just can't get the running lights to work. I've searched the forum and followed all diagrams but still nothing works. I believe the previous owner got them from tripage, they have four wires red, black, green, and white.

I've gotten either brake lights and turn signals or running lights and turn signals but not all three brake, running, and turn signals.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
If these were an earlier set we didn't wire in the diodes needed to have running/brake if you had an integrated taillight. If you have an integrated taillight then this is probably your solution.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Couldn't add the pictures in the pm through my phone.
Yes those are a set we have done. Check the wiring with a 9v battery
In most cases
Black is ground
green running
red brake
white signal

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
I have the 3 to 2 converter plugs from TST but they specifically say that their signals will not have running lights (which they do not). Am I missing something or do the Tripage wires overcome this obstacle?
From what I am reading on their site the 3-2 wire is just plug n play to the bike and the signals, doesn't give you any running light function. Our conversions give you running/signal function from a 2 wire signal.

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts