Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided I wanted to go with a customized plate but have absolutely no idea what I want to use.

SCHWING is already taken.
ASTARS is not, but I don't know if I totally like that.

I love Alpinestars, I love my bike, and I would like to incorporate "RR" into it. 7 letters only, of course. Anyone have any ideas? I just can't seem to come up with something clever.

·
Post Whore Extraordinaire
19,904 Posts
A* RR
i think thats what u need right there.

·
Registered
5,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
To get the star on the plate it's an extra like 100 bucks. I'm not doing that crap, no way.

The SCHW1NG thing is DEFINITELY an option.

·
19,904 Posts
Schwing said:
To get the star on the plate it's an extra like 100 bucks. I'm not doing that crap, no way.

The SCHW1NG thing is DEFINITELY an option.
go for it, its what u wanted in the 1st place.
im not a big fan of them personalized plates tho, cagers like to call cops on us for all kinds of silly sh!t, and those plates just gives em something teasy to remember.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
snikwad said:
go for it, its what u wanted in the 1st place.
im not a big fan of them personalized plates tho, cagers like to call cops on us for all kinds of silly sh!t, and those plates just gives em something teasy to remember.
They are not that easy to remember because there are so many different combinations of the same words. Once I had to report a hit and run and the license plate was blackjack and that's how I rembered it, but the plate I gave the cops was not right. I think I told them BLCKJCK, but the plate was actually BLKJCK or BLKJACK or something like that.

N

·
0 Posts
How about "KSMYASS"? Probably taken

How about "GSTRUNG"? No?

Okay, how about "A*TARR"?

·
19,904 Posts
madbrown75 said:
They are not that easy to remember because there are so many different combinations of the same words. Once I had to report a hit and run and the license plate was blackjack and that's how I rembered it, but the plate I gave the cops was not right. I think I told them BLCKJCK, but the plate was actually BLKJCK or BLKJACK or something like that.
well you still narrowed it down from 7 random numbers, and prolly a few million cars

·
Registered
395 Posts
vanity plates are a bad idea on bikes i have a trooper friend that told me people can rat u out to the cops cuz its easy to remember

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
After learning a little about you last night I'm thinking XRRATED OR XRATED OR RRATED OR RRRATED OR XXRATED. Fits you perfect.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Do you two live on here. Yeah I know look who's talking. How bout WTWILFIT?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts