Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be a long one....

I started contact with FGC (Fullgearcycle) around August 15th. I called him and told him that I was interested in a "lee carerra" fairing replica kit, my only request was that the front fender be black instead of blue. He said "no problem, I can do that but it will take an extra week to paint the fender", I told him no problem, since I am waiting on other parts as well. He sends me an invoice on AUG 18, and I pay on AUG 19.

On August 28th I sent a follow up email asking if it had been shipped out yet. He responded promptly saying that it will go out next week

On Sept 5th I send another follow up email to see what is the status, after about 2 days I get no response and I call him on his skype number. FGC answers the phone and tells me that the fender STILL is not ready and will not be ready for another week or two. I tell him that I have my bike in pieces and I need to start putting my bike back together, so I need this done ASAP. He offered to ship the other fairing pieces first and will ship the fender separately. I agree

I receive the parts on Sept 15th and inspect the parts. All are good, but there are some spots that can use some touch up paint. I go ahead and send him another email asking him if 1) update on the fender and 2)if he has extra paint he can send me with it....this is where it gets bad

I get no response from the Sept 15th email, and after about 3 days I send another one....no response....I try calling him multiple times, no response. I sent more emails...no response

On Sept 30th I open a paypal dispute.....magically FGC responds, he tells me that the post office is on holiday until October 5th, and he will ship then (which I find hard to believe). I respond back by saying that this is unacceptable and that it needs to be shipped a different way to me ASAP.

Now that paypal has closed the dispute, I can not get him to respond. I have tried all channels of communication (ebay, paypal email, phone, PM on this site) and have gotten no response.

Is there something the Mods on this site can do to help me open a channel of communication?

Any advice is appreciated

·
Drama Queen Extraordinaire
778 Posts
I've heard nothing but good things from FullGearCycle. Kin is been a good guy. We've exchanged a few PMs and he is very fast.

Not gonna lie, I didn't read your post, but I'm sure its just a big mix-up. Try contacting via PMs here. And be nice about it. I'm sure he gets hundreds of calls and emails and the time difference is pretty huge. Be patient

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I work in retail, and I understand that sh!t happens and I am very understanding on the length of time it takes, what I do not understand is why a person would stop communicating.

I find it hard to belive that it can be a mix-up from my side IMHO

I've heard nothing but good things from FullGearCycle. Kin is been a good guy. We've exchanged a few PMs and he is very fast.

Not gonna lie, I didn't read your post, but I'm sure its just a big mix-up. Try contacting via PMs here. And be nice about it. I'm sure he gets hundreds of calls and emails and the time difference is pretty huge. Be patient

·
Registered
327 Posts
Pay by credit card? Charge back if he dont respond within a reasonable amount of time.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea I thought about that, but I would rather solve the issue by just opening a line of communication. If I have to I will

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Which obviously tells me that hes purposely avoiding me! I guess hes a good guy until he needs to take care of something.

Still waiting on a MOD response!

Hmm Ive had good communication with FGC He just sent me my tracking number for my fairings the other day =]

i'm sorry to hear about ur situation

·
Registered
72 Posts
Which obviously tells me that hes purposely avoiding me! I guess hes a good guy until he needs to take care of something.

Still waiting on a MOD response!
This might be a long one....

I started contact with FGC (Fullgearcycle) around August 15th. I called him and told him that I was interested in a "lee carerra" fairing replica kit, my only request was that the front fender be black instead of blue. He said "no problem, I can do that but it will take an extra week to paint the fender", I told him no problem, since I am waiting on other parts as well. He sends me an invoice on AUG 18, and I pay on AUG 19.

On August 28th I sent a follow up email asking if it had been shipped out yet. He responded promptly saying that it will go out next week

On Sept 5th I send another follow up email to see what is the status, after about 2 days I get no response and I call him on his skype number. FGC answers the phone and tells me that the fender STILL is not ready and will not be ready for another week or two. I tell him that I have my bike in pieces and I need to start putting my bike back together, so I need this done ASAP. He offered to ship the other fairing pieces first and will ship the fender separately. I agree

I receive the parts on Sept 15th and inspect the parts. All are good, but there are some spots that can use some touch up paint. I go ahead and send him another email asking him if 1) update on the fender and 2)if he has extra paint he can send me with it....this is where it gets bad

I get no response from the Sept 15th email, and after about 3 days I send another one....no response....I try calling him multiple times, no response. I sent more emails...no response

On Sept 30th I open a paypal dispute.....magically FGC responds, he tells me that the post office is on holiday until October 5th, and he will ship then (which I find hard to believe). I respond back by saying that this is unacceptable and that it needs to be shipped a different way to me ASAP.

Now that paypal has closed the dispute, I can not get him to respond. I have tried all channels of communication (ebay, paypal email, phone, PM on this site) and have gotten no response.

Is there something the Mods on this site can do to help me open a channel of communication?

Any advice is appreciated
I will help you and solve your problem what is your paypal email address so i can look it up. I'm not speaking for william but he must been busy with something else at the momment because after the china national day its really a mess. I dont' understand why china's national days have a 7 days public holiday. It really mess things up. please pm me with your PP email address

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Awesome the communication channels are open again
i hope this issue gets resolved i got faith in FullGearCycle

1 - 10 of 10 Posts