Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed HID's and I think that I may have disconnected something by accident. My gas gauge is flashing now, it starts from the middle then expands outwards and keeps repeating itself. I looked in the search, and I found a thread where this happened to someone else. Someone mentioned that it could be a bad connection to the float sensor. Is this true? Also, where is the float sensor? :retard:

Thanks,
Ian

·
Registered
29 Posts
The float sensor in part of the pump assembly on most everything. Yes, it is inside the tank. Double check to see if you didn't accidentally pull a pin out of a connector or left something unplugged when you had the body work off.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I will have to take another look at it. Everything runs fine though, just took her on a 200 mile ride with no problems.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I had the same problem, when i put the main fairing back on the plug that goes into the back of the gauge cluster was not pushed in all the way, it was maybe 75% in, just pushed it all the way in, problem solved!

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I'm going to mess with it tomorrow. It has to be that connector because I only unplugged 3 connectors when I installed my HID's. Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts