Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some suggestions on what kind of sticker i can put on the front of my bike. I was thinking of a small statement (or a word) that will be placed horizontally on the upper part of the wind screen.

The problem is that the face of the bike looks too blacky, that's why i am thinking about this sticker. Have a look:

http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/713052/

http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/713051/

Any suggestions???

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
...just leave it alone. Put stickers on your tool box instead.

·
Banned
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and how can this solve my problem with the blacky front James??

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
alismart said:
and how can this solve my problem with the blacky front James??
you bought the black for that reason-clean stealth super cool looking...and you bought the black screen (removing the little "Honda" on the front). Live with your blackness.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Honestly, I think your bike looks great the way it is. I can't see putting a sticker on that clean front end. Sorry, that is my opinion on the matter. I think if you did put one on there it should be a white HONDA sticker to go on the outside of the windscreen where the OEM one is supposed to be. Of course it has to be on the outside to be able to see it. Another idea would be a small size sticker just under one of the mirror mounts.

·
Registered
55 Posts
A small, subtle Honda "H" logo in white (or whatever color you might have for rim tape or other decals...) nicely centered between the headlights and running light would break it up nicely without being goddy IMO.

·
Registered
553 Posts
James06CBR said:
...just leave it alone. Put stickers on your tool box instead.
Sh1t man thats my fu(kin OBSESSION....I can't wait to buy new sh1t just to see if it comes with a sticker, then run like a little schoolgirl to my box ta slap it on there!!!

You just made my night...:icon_salu

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Bad Ryan said:
A small, subtle Honda "H" logo in white (or whatever color you might have for rim tape or other decals...) nicely centered between the headlights and running light would break it up nicely without being goddy IMO.

·
MotoGP NEWS Guru
5,051 Posts
Stickers are ghey unless they are sponsor stickers. Keep it clean. No sense in putting on tacky stickers on such a nice bike. Remove the smoked windscreen and put back the clear one, that'll reduce the "blacky" of the front. But you know, it's your bike; do what you want with it. You'll get 800 different opinions on here and probably get flamed if the stickers are whack. Not good for the ego...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Oooooo...or a chrome windscreen that would add some some contrast..or one of them carbonfiber ones that Moeman gets....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts