Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took off my rear brake/foot peg assembly to customize the color. I also did this with the passenger pegs, heel guards and left foot peg. I labeled were every part goes but forgot to take a picture of how the rear brake springs looked assembled. It turned out looking great and my only hold up is the location of the springs on the rear brake. If someone could take a few pictures of the two springs on their rear brake and post them in their reply that would awesome..thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
does the actual brake stay engaged as in the bike wont move or it causing your brake light to stay on... ill take a picture for you tomorrow

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I fixed the light problem by lowering the sensor to decrease the pressure on it. I still would be grateful if u took pictures of the springs so I can make sure I reinstalled it correctly. My other problem is that my brake pedal is a little high and I might accidentally hit it when riding. Is there a way to lower that. If there is could u also take a picture of what to adjust to lower the height of the pedal. Thanks for responding was about to give up on getting help on this.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
yea ill take some pictures for you tomorrow...ill even look in the service manual and see what it says about brake pedal lever height

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
Here the pictures for ya hope it helps

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
correction again lol...nico i figuared you could adjust their but their is very minimal adjustment

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
You can adjust the pedal height...

Undo the lock nut on the mc heim joint, rotate the rod to give the correct pedal height and do the lock nut up again.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Surprised no one told you that you don't need em anyways, lol. Nico, you work for Bundy? Cause I have some really bad experiences with the world famous Bundy

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
Nah mate... don't work for them, just love the stuff...

There have been a few more added to the collection since I took this photo... and yes, with the exception of the coke bottle they are all bottles of bundy!

[/IMG]

·
Registered
342 Posts
Haha, had no idea they had the variety. I'm most familiar with the bottle in the bottom right corner. Long story short my older sister bought me a bottle while in oz and I embarrassed myself horribly after drinking the whole thing :(

Nah mate... don't work for them, just love the stuff...

There have been a few more added to the collection since I took this photo... and yes, with the exception of the coke bottle they are all bottles of bundy!

[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
13,137 Posts
Haha, had no idea they had the variety. I'm most familiar with the bottle in the bottom right corner. Long story short my older sister bought me a bottle while in oz and I embarrassed myself horribly after drinking the whole thing :(
Most of them are limited release, serial numbered bottles... you would have a hard time buying most of them at reasonably prices these days.

And that one in the bottom right corner is only a little one, equivalent alcohol content to about 7 cans of bud.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts