Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just need some feedback on which color should i get... i have an all black bike and got my hands on a set of wheels...

i've considered- candy red, candy blue, "performance" gold, bronze, Orange...

thanks for your opinion

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah...i've thought about white and silver and red and they are nice but they are all too common colors... need something that would stick out a bit...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
purple, Kawaski green.

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
It's hard, cuz all your ****'s black...but I'd say blue or red. But why powder coat? Just tape off and spray paint those bitches :bounce: That's what I'm gunna do, haha.

V

·
0 Posts
Meddiepie954rr said:
It's hard, cuz all your s**t's black...but I'd say blue or red. But why powder coat? Just tape off and spray paint those bitches :bounce: That's what I'm gunna do, haha.
Thats not a bad idea if they are just going to be spare wheels for the track. You could make them any color you wanted to every other week for very little money at all. ;-)

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
camo all the way mang~ :bounce:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mabbottusmc said:
Marvin, just go the same color as your spriocket and your damper.
i would go with gold but monks got his extra set powdercoated today and he got gold ones - so im trying to get a different one so we can swap...

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Hmmm...what colors is the new suit? Maybe do them silver-white? It's the only thing I can really think of that'd look good...?

·
Registered
947 Posts
I had my spare set for my blue R1 powdercoated gold. They looked good, as many had commented. Powdercoating is the way to go, it is so much more durable than paint. Paint scratches much easier.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts