Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a crashed 600 and don't know how the guage cluster mounts. Does it mount straight to the stay or is there a bracket that holds it? My other problem is there are wires coming out from under the gas tank cover on the left (when sitting on bike) that just hang down and swing around. Is there a clamp that hold these maybe the air tube witch I don't have. Any help would be appreciated.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
The gauge mounts directly to the stay via the three holes and screws/bolts that thread into the gauge. There are three holes with rubber bushings that line up with the mounting holes on the gauge.

The wires you are talking about are, I am assuming, the main wire harness that goes to the front fairing. Do they have grey and blue connectors? If so, they route under the ram air covers, between the cover and the ram air tube. They go under the headlights, and mount to the back side of the gauge. I am doing this from memory, so forgive me for not having pictures.

Hope this helps!

·
Brown at your service
3,493 Posts
The gauge mounts directly to the stay via the three holes and screws/bolts that thread into the gauge. There are three holes with rubber bushings that line up with the mounting holes on the gauge.

The wires you are talking about are, I am assuming, the main wire harness that goes to the front fairing. Do they have grey and blue connectors? If so, they route under the ram air covers, between the cover and the ram air tube. They go under the headlights, and mount to the back side of the gauge. I am doing this from memory, so forgive me for not having pictures.

Hope this helps!
DAMMUMMMM........ rain man. lol

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Hope this helps!

Thank you that helps me a lot. I couldn't find any pictures that showed were all these wire looms routed.

The rubber bushing, is this a part I can find on bike bandit or some where else local?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts