Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i scratched up my rear mudflap with my license plate a bit.... so this kid is selling his at my school (he crashed his blue 600rr a year ago)

how much $ should i giv him for a stock mudflap???

thanx

·
Registered
494 Posts
Are you talking about the stock piece that holds the license plate, or the plastic cover that covers about half of the rear tire? If it's the huge oversized thing that holds the license plate, your money would be better spent on a fender eliminator kit to get rid of that nasty-looking stock mudflap and clean up the look of your bike. You can purchase one from quite a few of the site vendors, and Havoc also makes a really sweet one as well.

H

·
0 Posts
mudflap... i think i had that off the bike before i even left the dealer parking lot...

but yeah if you are going to buy one i would not pay more then $10 for it... no one wants them... your buddy from school should be lucky that you even want it...

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Just check on E-bay, there'll be a million of em as it's bascially everyone's frist mod to remove it...

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
If you are talking about the part that hangs off of the muffler that the license plate attaches to it hit me up with a PM. Pay the shipping and it's yours. If you are talking about the hugger for the rear tire you're going to find it for 25-30 bucks. I checked on ebay for one because I was going to screw around and paint one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanx alot u guys for ur replies.... (to clear things up, i was talkin about the hugger for the rear tire)

i'll prob giv him $10 for his

1 - 8 of 8 Posts