Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
I have heard of them but never seen their bodywork......

wait for some of the UK/Aussie guys to reply, i have seen them more heavily marketed to the Euro riders......

that said- if they're local go and see. You can at least ask for their help on fit/quality issues.

way better to buy from them than ???? fairings on ebay

·
Registered
931 Posts
I actually ordered a kit from delkevic before they stopped painting them. The kit I ordered was a repsol kit for an 06 600rr. The kit was great! No problems at all. Great customer service and all.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We will start the updating now!

I paid 377.13 for the kit unpainted after sales tax(Im local). The customer service there was great, quick. The nice guy even held the door open while I loaded all the parts into my jeep. The packaging was great. Each piece wrapped individually with bubble wrap and tape. I only unpackaged one piece to inspect it. The parts seem more stiff and thicker than the oem ones(More sturdy). All of the holes for the screws appeared to be in the correct places. I will have more on the fitment of the parts once I get them back from paint!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Update: Paint is getting done at a local shop called Michaels Auto Body. Estimated $460.00 + Tax for the paint and prep work. They said it should be finished next wednesday, i'll be back with more info and picture then!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Update: I really don't even know where to start with this post. I guess ill start with this... Do not buy a Delkevic kit. The fitment is terrible. I don't know if the guy who designed the molds decided to throw everything off by a hair or if this kit is just for a completely different bike. Its terrible, just simply terrible. I spent the last 3 hours tearing what hair I have out of my head over this. I got the front fairing on. Fit great. The front wheel fairing was like twisted and crap but I managed to get it on and it looks decent. Then I did the gas tank and it gave a little headache with the seal around the gas tank lid. I eventually got it. Then I started to do the right side fairings and this is where all hell broke loose.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts