Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I have a 05' 600rr with K&N, Arata Slip-on, and PCIII USB.

I have been running the map from the website for a Full Arata system and/or aftermarket filter.

Is this the right setup?
Is there a map available for just the slip on?

Any ideas what I should do.

I dont want to spend big bucks to get it tuned.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
welcome to the site first off. i dont see one on the power commander website which means no but the one u r using should be just fine. thats the one ill be usin, and scince u dont wanna go crazy spendin money my advice is to leave her as is. is there a problem??

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no problem

Its running just fine as far as i can tell. I was jsut wondering if im running too rich or too lean.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
if u dont feel like its holdin back your fine. if u think u could get better gas mileage or u did then a map change would be needed. but if your bike is running great the map is doin good so your fine. keep checkin with powercommander.com so u can see if they get that slip on map.. i doubt it but hey, who knows what they might do.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
"I dont want to spend big bucks to get it tuned." Nah, just on the pipe and the pc to get it running right. Haha sorry but that makes me laugh. Don't wanna spend $'s getting it spot on, but spend heaps on a pipe and then the unit to make it spot on. Why? Either way, with the slip on, I'd look for slip on maps, not full system ones. Have fun

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
Windsorboy said:
Its running just fine as far as i can tell. I was jsut wondering if im running too rich or too lean.

Thanks.
Most likely you are. But it varies depending on where you are in the fuel curve. Mapping should cost about $250 for that setup. That's about the same as the PC.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
ok bro, i ran that map this weekend in my build up to do a 1000mile day in hawaii, (it'll suck) but i want one of the ironbutt memberships.. mine felt alittle lean but imma get her dynoed and what not.. how much would u pay for my custom map?? half of what it cost me and we got a deal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts