Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm at work right now and want to get a rear stand built. I need a couple dimensions though if anyone has access to their stands at the moment.
I basically need 3 dimensions...all in the Lifted position.

1) the distance from the floor to the point the spools rest on...straight up from the floor. ( I will figure in the angle...just a straight up distance)
2) the width of the spool mounts-distance across the spools
3) the distance from the wheels of the stand to the farthest point on the arc going around the tire. Basically just need a straight line measurement directly between the wheels to the top of the arc.

big thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
come one dudes..... no one has some #'s for me. If I had the bike here I could just measure off of that.

help a brotha out.... :roll:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Sorry, bro, I'm sitting here at work... can't get to my bike until about 6:00ish. If I could, I would help ya

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cvlighthouse said:
I have a tape and my bike here.... but no stand...
could you measure from the outside of the swingarm on both sides where the spools mount...if you have spools on it, just give me a center to center distance of the spools. then a distance from the ground up to the spools.

thanks mang!

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cvlighthouse said:
I have a tape and my bike here.... but no stand...
could you measure from the outside of the swingarm on both sides where the spools mount...if you have spools on it, just give me a center to center distance of the spools. then a distance from the ground up to the spools.

thanks mang!

C

·
0 Posts
ok 13 7/8" center to center .... 10 1/2" ground to the bottom of the spool.. hope this helps!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts