Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,641 Posts
Turn your bike on and enjoy it... that's the only thing to do!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
So putting in a kn filter wont change anything
Not enough to affect anything. I've been running a K&N with a slip-on for over a year with no issues. If you put a full exhaust, then you need a Power Commander or Bazzas fuel controller.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Not enough to affect anything. I've been running a K&N with a slip-on for over a year with no issues. If you put a full exhaust, then you need a Power Commander or Bazzas fuel controller.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
There is a difference in the lower revs (almost no pull at all) even if you are only running an aftermarket air filter and a slipon. But you don't have to have a PC or Bazzaz fuel controller if you aren't running a full system. The best thing to do IMO is to save for one and get it when you can, but you are fine running your bike with the current setup for now.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi, I have a 2007 600, I have taken the Cat off but left the O2 sensor in, will I get away without a PC. If I need one will a PC3 do, thanks

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Hi, I have a 2007 600, I have taken the Cat off but left the O2 sensor in, will I get away without a PC. If I need one will a PC3 do, thanks
As long as you have the stock headers, you can go without a fuel controller (PC). A PC3 will always do but the PC5 has more range of adjustment as well as being smaller and more compact.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts