Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get something sportbike related. No brand names, since I'm not really brand loyal, and dont like other peoples names on my body. I was thinking an abstract design of a sportbike going through a turn, but I don't know how to draw it out. I can kind of envision it but it doesnt look good when I try to draw it. Anyone feel like helpin out with some sketches or somethin to get me started?

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. If I don't get the final design the way I like it by Iraq, I guess I have something to work on for 8 months :p

·
Registered
5,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whats "the bump"

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts

someone on here did a sketch of it, kinda an impressionistic look, not as sharp but very artistic.

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
someone on here did some bike drawings freehand. Look for them in the Pic section. They would look good as a tattoo

·
Resident Leg-Humper Females Beware
6,874 Posts
lil' redneck girl said:
no it wouldn't. it would creep a girl out. i mean, i know ya'll can't keep your eyes offa girl's chests, but there is no reason to have 2 sets of eyeballs....
actually that thought crossed my mind this morning... would be weird, y'know, during... for a girl to look up and see 2 more eyes glaring...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts