Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guyz i got a quick question, iam going to go look at a bike over this weekend, its for my bro the guy told me it needs a stator cover just wonder if u guys kno whether or not the bike will run/ drive for a test ride and the average cost for a stator cover minus labor? thanks alot i appreciate it

·
Sweeper Warrior
1,442 Posts
hey guyz i got a quick question, iam going to go look at a bike over this weekend, its for my bro the guy told me it needs a stator cover just wonder if u guys kno whether or not the bike will run/ drive for a test ride and the average cost for a stator cover minus labor? thanks alot i appreciate it

what brand/model/year of bike? T.K.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
It depends on if the cover is totally missing or not. There is no oil in the stator side so if it's just a damaged cover it should work. If the cover is missing, it holds parts of the stator so it will not run without it.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It depends on if the cover is totally missing or not. There is no oil in the stator side so if it's just a damaged cover it should work. If the cover is missing, it holds parts of the stator so it will not run without it.
Thanks alot man the guy says the covers there but it banged up or something going to go loook at it tomorow, thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts