Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so trackday is coming up in a month or so at summit point and i was wondering if anyone could help me out on what some good racing suits are for the best $$buck$$. there are so many suits to choose from and i've seen 1pc suits range anywhere from $300 to $1900. i don't want to spend just $300 on a suit because it seems to me it would barely hold up in a crash. also, i tried doing a search but was unable to find anything useful on sizing charts for 1pc suits

·
Registered
192 Posts
That is a good article/video. Has far as pers. exp....I've got 2 A* TZ-1's and have been happy w/ them. The armor could be better, but I wear T-Pro underneath, so haven't worried to much about it. Been down in one of them and all stitching stayed together real good. They aren't in the catalog anymore but if you look you should be able to find them new in the $500 range. One day I'll have one of the hi$ suits, but so far it's been have one real nice one or 2 (one for back-up) decent one.

·
Registered
422 Posts
gbord said:

Hey, that was my post, since then I bought an A* SX-1 suit, it was a 2005 model, no longer in the catolgue. I was looking at all the local shops and happened to find it on the clearance rack for cost, I had been in there many times before, and I managed to get the parts manager to sponsor me for the year and took the suit home 300 below their cost.....and yes I did see the dealers invoice for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts