Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Below is a link to a video sent to me by a guy that im buying the bike from. I just need some feedback on whether you guys see or hear anything funny! Thanks!

·
Registered
186 Posts
If you were having any doubts I would bring the bike to a mechanic. Normally it's only like 100 bucks to have them check it out and can save you a lot of headaches down the road.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Can't hear anything useful because of the fart can so I'll just make a general remark. The fairings are either painted or aftermarket AND painted. Also considering the missing right side mid fairing, I'd assume the bike's been dropped hard enough that somebody during the ownership opted to redo the fairings. Unless the guy has the OEM fairings laying around, you don't know for certain the reason for the fixes/cover ups.

I'd take some serious amount off his asking price just for that assuming all else is well.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Thats not a Honda, It's a Macintosh!!! sticker behind pillion seat is a dead give away. but in all seriousness I'd find out "what" is going to be fixed with the right fairing. and that tick. like @lyoha said I also thinks the bike has taken a hard one to the right side. best of luck to you...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts