Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, just wanting some input from some fellow riders...

a little story to put you up to date...

This girl is a fairly new relationship of mine, yet its like no other before. This one's definetly a keeper.. she even likes the RR!. anyways, she's expressed some interest in getting a bike and what not, figuring it'd be a great idea to get her the MSF course as a b/day present.. however maybe its too "general or something" for a girl? i'm not sure,

think its a bad idea? let me know what you guys think?

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
norbal
thats a great gift man specially if she is into bikes :bounce:

·
Registered
11,434 Posts
I think it's a good idea. But I would also buy her some small things to go along with it. Like flowers, perfume, chocolates, and then maybe a nice dinner out. If you thinks she's a good keeper go all out. Just remember you'll have to top yourself next year! :mrgreen:

Tim

·
Registered
932 Posts
Heck yea that is a good idea! That would be a great gift. You said the relationship is kinda new, so just make sure she is really keen on riding, and not just saying that to impress you.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I think that it's a good idea but... if you live where i live the class is *FREE* so i would think that is a little cheap.

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
that would be a great present man...

i'd say get her something else too... depending on how much the MSF course costs where you're at it could be something big or something small to go along with the course, but i would definately say get her something else too...

in this part of AR, it costs $150 for the course... so if was me i'd get her the course and something non-related to motorcycles too, but something small since the course cost so much here...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah thanks for the replies guys...

the cost for the class here in FL is around 125ish... was thinking flowers, dinner out, then maybe hand her the voucher along w/ like 100 bux @ kneedraggers :-D hahaha...

as far as keen on riding... i dont let anyone ride my bike and she's been tooting around on it in the parkinglot... lol i think she's got willpower :-D :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Norbal said:
...as far as keen on riding... i dont let anyone ride my bike and she's been tooting around on it in the parkinglot...
:bitchslap: DAMNIT MAN, STOP THINKING WITH YOUR PENIS... sh!t like that is going to get your baby down on the asphalt... :bitchslap:

i understand you dig the girl, but dayum man, don't let a no-experience know nothing rider on you bike... you're just ask'n for repair bills...

now that i'm done with the scalding... good luck with choosing the rest of her b-day present...

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
mule-madness said:
Norbal said:
...as far as keen on riding... i dont let anyone ride my bike and she's been tooting around on it in the parkinglot...
:bitchslap: DAMNIT MAN, STOP THINKING WITH YOUR PENIS... sh!t like that is going to get your baby down on the asphalt... :bitchslap:

i understand you dig the girl, but dayum man, don't let a no-experience know nothing rider on you bike... you're just ask'n for repair bills...

now that i'm done with the scalding... good luck with choosing the rest of her b-day present...

Blah blah blah...hahaha

You have frame sliders, right? It's all good...I think it's a good idea too to get her goin in the MSF class.

Side note--- is that your bike in your banner? It's sweet man...I love the black/red tail on it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts