Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there!

I have an 03 that was crashed, but I've gotten it up and running awesome. However, I still needs some cosmetic items to be ready to go again. Let me know if you can help me out with anything.

Left OEM rear set (silver)
Left OEM mirror
Fairing stay
Lowering link
Shortened kickstand
Rear seat

Thanks for anything you can help with!

·
Registered
184 Posts
i have a stock taillight for an 06 i believe it works on the 03 as well. if your interested just pm me a fair offer and its yours.

thadd

I

·
0 Posts
Yeah an 06 tail light will work. Are you looking for a keyless gas cap because otherwise it would be best to buy a complete lock set (ignition, gas cap, and rear lock).

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
i've got a gas tank from an 05 with the fuel pump still attached as well. it doesn't have a gas cap though. i also have a stock 05 tail light if your interested in doing some kind of package deal..

pm me if you want

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I just scored a new tank yesterday, so I'm ok there.

Have any of you tried the LED tail lights? I'm not sure if I should go stock or LED.

My gas cap just needs the outer ring, but I can't find that separate anywhere. I'm trying to avoid having to get a full new ignition, gas cap & rear lock if I can, since mine is intact except for that ring. :(

·
*BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12*
23,598 Posts
Thanks guys! I just scored a new tank yesterday, so I'm ok there.

Have any of you tried the LED tail lights? I'm not sure if I should go stock or LED.

My gas cap just needs the outer ring, but I can't find that separate anywhere. I'm trying to avoid having to get a full new ignition, gas cap & rear lock if I can, since mine is intact except for that ring. :(

Just go with a keyless gas cap. There are some on ebay for less than $50. As far as the LED rear, most are integrated and in some states are illegal due to the spacing of the blinkers. That is if you are thinking of running just the taillight w/o separate blinkers. Just something to keep in mind.

·
Registered
901 Posts
I have the OEM Taillight and an OEM Kick Stand.

OEM Tailight = $30.00
OEM Kick Stand = $35.00

Total = $65.00 / FREE SHIPPING

*** I use USPS Priority Shipping (2-3day)

Let me know if this works for you. You can click the like in my signature to
see the other parts I have for sale as well. PM me with an questions or offers.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have the OEM Taillight and an OEM Kick Stand.

OEM Tailight = $30.00
OEM Kick Stand = $35.00

Total = $65.00 / FREE SHIPPING

*** I use USPS Priority Shipping (2-3day)

Let me know if this works for you. You can click the like in my signature to
see the other parts I have for sale as well. PM me with an questions or offers.
Sent you a PM. :)

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I have a lowering link that came off my 04' with 3k mi on it.... clean. Should fit the 03'. Pm if interested.

·
Registered
235 Posts
did you have factory kickstand and link...if so i'll trade u my shortened kickstand and lowering link.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts