Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if some good fellow can do me a quick favour.

I am driving 5 hours south to go and buy a bike and want to know if it will fit in the box of my truck.

I need to know the entire lenth of a 2006 600rr, from the front tire to rear tire. Overall length.
It's much appreciated!! :icon_lol:

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Wondering if some good fellow can do me a quick favour.

I am driving 5 hours south to go and buy a bike and want to know if it will fit in the box of my truck.

I need to know the entire lenth of a 2006 600rr, from the front tire to rear tire. Overall length.
It's much appreciated!! :icon_lol:
79.1"?

what kind of truck?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's a 97 Tacoma...
Just want to know if it will fit with the tailgate closed... It's a long ride, so I'd like to make it extra tight ;)

Thanks for measuring bro!!
I'll go measure my box now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks,

I just measured it, and theres no way, even if I kicked the ass end to one side. (Joys of owning a small pickup.lol)

I'm also going to use a Baxley Sport Chock, so that will make me lose some inches on clearance as well.

No problem though, I'll have her strapped in nice and good ;)

·
Registered
502 Posts
I have a Tacoma and my bikes (2007 CBR600RR and a Yamaha FZ1) both fit in the back with the tailgate down. I wouldn't worry about the tailgate being down as long as you have it strapped down correctly. I would definitely use more than two straps, I generally use six, four upfront and two in the back.

The wheel chock is a good idea.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts