Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I am in the market for a rear stand. I've seen rear stands range from $30-180. I'm not sure which one I should go with. Can you guys please recommend a stand for me? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,959 Posts
If money is not an object, and you want the best, then get a Pitbull stand.

If you are looking for a good deal on a stand that gets the job done, then look up MJMotogear.com and you can get a stand for about $50.

I have both, a Pitbull and an MJMotogear, and I am happy with both of them. MJMototgear also has amazing customer service, and SUPER fast shipping.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Check out gpi industries stands. Seen a lot of good review on them in the forum.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 Skyrocket

·
Registered
754 Posts
Although I do have one of the harbor freight rear stands and it does the job. I would spend a couple extra bucks and upgrade from that. I now use it as a back up stand or if someone needs to borrow one trackside it is available.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Before the inevitable "Pit bull stands cost too much $ comment" Check craigslist for stands. I got my Pit bull set, including a head lift front stand for under $200:cruising:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got trackside. They have them in cyclegear up here in birmingham, AL. Pitbull is the most popular I think.

·
Registered
760 Posts
I will eloborate on the GPI Industries stands for a moment.

They have a scratch and dent sale going on now,, this means 150.00 for front and rear stand that has the head lift kit along with EVERY SINGLE PIN you could possibly need
Life time warrenty
SOLID SOLID SOLID stands

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have a set of Pitbull and Gorilla stands. The Pitbull stands are high quality & well made, but the price is a little high. The Gorilla stands (great reviews here) are under $80 shipped for the set and it's worth the price, IMO.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I will eloborate on the GPI Industries stands for a moment.

They have a scratch and dent sale going on now,, this means 175.00 for front and rear stand that has the head lift kit along with EVERY SINGLE PIN you could possibly need
Life time warrenty
SOLID SOLID SOLID stands
I have GPI front & rear stands. Im absolutely LOVE them. All my buddies ask to borrow them so they can work on their bikes. Btw, my "scratch & dent" was a barely visible 2 inch paint imperfection on the bottom of he front stand. Gotta love GPI.

·
Registered
743 Posts

·
Testicular Fortitude
8,952 Posts
I got a harbor freight stand paid like $40 for it. It does it's job.

Sent from GRida's moms house.

·
VP of Metal Operations
4,202 Posts
Check out the dmp stands too. They work great for me for the front stand I even bought the extra piece for 20 to make it head lift or I can switch it out to fork lift.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts