Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is the next organized Jennings trackday? I am dying to go, I can barely contain myself. Its been over a year since I last went. I just have not had the time or money to go out there.

I havent been on these forums in so long!

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
If you run in Expert we will be there next weekend (2/6-2/7) with FSB. Then back there in May.

We are also at PBIR Feb 14th if you wanted to come down here.

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
Yup Jeff is still around, I know he's been busy lately. I think he's coming down to PBIR with us on the 14th. You should come down :)

Yea like beer said, their site as you know lists all of the organizers. Just make sure you research whoever you plan to ride with. Don't just pick one and go. The organizer can make a HUGE difference in whether or not you enjoy the event.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Yup Jeff is still around, I know he's been busy lately. I think he's coming down to PBIR with us on the 14th. You should come down :)

Yea like beer said, their site as you know lists all of the organizers. Just make sure you research whoever you plan to ride with. Don't just pick one and go. The organizer can make a HUGE difference in whether or not you enjoy the event.[/quote]

That's true however I can't wait until May to go again so I am planning to go at the end of Feb.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
I have this thought run through my head at least once every couple of hours.
Lol same here. but my bank account always ruins it :lol:

Spiderc, its been a while bro. where u been hiding?

Niner and FSB are 2 of the good trackday people I recommend.

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
Thanks man! :D How have you been?
Broke and having trackday withdrawals! :drunk:

Last time i was out there was May09. the economy is really hittin me and the bank account.

You goin to the track this weekend? i'll be spectating

·
Registered
6,502 Posts
I feel ya man!

Yup I will be there instructing. SEe you there!

·
Registered
124 Posts
No sh*t. I always think about going down over the winter, but I am afraid of cold weather down there too. Good luck.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
It has been really cold down south this winter (for us southern boys that is). I am probably not going to get back to the track until June...oh to be able to do trackdays every weekend...sigh

·
Registered
10,419 Posts
It has been really cold down south this winter (for us southern boys that is). I am probably not going to get back to the track until June...oh to be able to do trackdays every weekend...sigh
I'm shooting for May, and its been about a year. I seriously need rehab :drunk:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts