Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

if anyone can help it would be apreciated
its for the Australian Superbike school as they are looking at doing something along the lines of wheelie school here in Australia

Thanks

Marsh

·
Registered
255 Posts
It was at Hooters right by my house but I never got a chance to do it. He was also charging $35 bux and you get a free Tshirt. It seems they have to do some refinement because a lot of people were struggling with it (people that can wheel on the street). The rear wheel spins on the dyno wheel (this wheel is really heavy so its hard to get the bike going and bring it up) The guy in the white sweat shirt is the owner/partner. You can only get an idea of what a wheelie is supposed to feel like w/ this machine. When you get on your bike its a whole new ball game. IMO I think learning on a bike is the best way to go.

Check this site http://ononewheel.com/why_do_them.php

I think this is probably the most effective way of learning (not that i am an expert), but you learn in stages. The bikes are ajusted according to your progress.

This is only my opinnion from what I saw and experienced. Hope it helps

V

·
0 Posts
That guy was on 2Wheel Tuesday a couple of weeks ago. Greg White got ont he thing at the end of the show, it didnt look like he was having too much trouble on it.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
Would be cool to have one in the garage just to play on with your buddies in the winter. :bounce:

I agree........bike would be better to learn on. Lots of other factor's involved that the machine doesn't reproduce. Still cool as hell though.

·
Registered
255 Posts
brinks13081 said:
Blade, where do you live at in Orlando?
Casselberry actually--436 and Red Bug Area Sausalito is the subdivision

What about you?

·
Registered
255 Posts
RR said:
Pretty sure it's a cable keeping the bike from flipping. Last time I checked, water hoses don't get tied to wheels.
You are correct sir ;-)

H

·
0 Posts
That thing looks like fun....i would not mind checking one of those out...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts