Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey so i posted this in pic/video forum, but I was thinking I might get more replies here,

I was messing around with my friends first trackday footage which a camera was mounted on the tank looking forward. I took that video with some cropping and edited to have a gyroscopic effect, pretty much like motogp but this was done all by software.

My request is I would like to see if anyone has good HD footage of their trackday session with the camera mounted on the tail looking forward (a$$ shot), I'd like to try the same thing, editing it to keep the world level, but the bike leaning. I would record myself, but i'm still pretty new at riding and haven't done a trackday yet. I only need a lap or 2, since it's a long process to edit the video manually.

yeah so PM me if you can help me out, thanks in advance.

Here's a link to the video of the tank mounted camera so you can get an idea of what i mean.

·
Registered
458 Posts
ahhhh good old thunderbolt!!!!! what club you ride with? IM with absolute cycle...

·
Registered
458 Posts
btw, if thats just done with software thats pretty sick.....so much better than leaning your head from side to side while watching a video (you know what Im talking about)lol

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah this was my friends video, he rode his daytona with tony's track days since it was his first time out, i'll probably do the same when i get my astars leather pants to finish off a 2piece suit..

and yes i know what your talking about, that's the reason why i'm developing, well trying to develop a gyroscopic camera mount for gopro's.. but in the meantime, editing the footage to show the same effect is fun..

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Kurosaki, that would be perfect, but I need an actual file to edit in premiere pro. If you can send it to me that would be great, I have an ftp server you can upload it to, PM me and i'll give you the details.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Hey Kurosaki, that would be perfect, but I need an actual file to edit in premiere pro. If you can send it to me that would be great, I have an ftp server you can upload it to, PM me and i'll give you the details.
You should be able to download it from youtube. but if you don't have that plug in, just send me the ftp

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm still in need of footage if anyone has and wouldn't mind helping me out.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey bro, what software are you using? Thanks!! I got street footage,
i use adobe premiere pro CS5. yeah if you want to upload me a clip, I can give it a shot.. i'll pm you my ftp info.

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
I have two videos on you tube (one is a crash). Just search "600RR at Calabogie" my screen name there is v-teccrxable.

Let me know if you use any of the footage. I'd like to see what you do with it.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thank oakasrtheshiz for the footage, rear butt cam view..

1 lap, not sure what track this is, but it's pretty kewl.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts