Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recieved my lite eyes hid kit, and it looks top notch. However, i didnt' recieve any instructions with it so i was wonder what wires go to what, the last thing i wanna do is ruin these. I also got the battery wiring harness with it. It has a plug on it that kind of looks like a wall plug and i have no idea what it goes too. I also need to know what the wires on the actual light go to. Please help! im not gonna take everything apart till i know whats up. I would like to tackle this tonight and make a how to thread...:five:

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
Exactly what i ahd in mind, those 2 paddle wires below the actually bulb. Theres a positive and a negative wire. I dont get how the BULB spacers go in either, i didnt get my zip ties ( like i car) and im missing half the directions.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, i saw the write up, it doesn't solve my problem of the new wiring harness. im thinking the other set of wires for the bulbs dont get used with the new harness? Someone help me out!! i have no idea what wires are what

·
Registered
221 Posts
Can you take some pictures as I don't have this exact kit. I'm sure we could help you out better that way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts